Data Protection Information (contractual relationships)
The protection of your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. We would therefore like to inform you below about how we handle your data. We have received data from you in reference to a contractual or pre-contractual relationship. We collect and use your data for our own purposes, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The data controller responsible for the processing of data is
HR Diagnostics AG
Telephone: +49 (711) 48 60 20-0
Data Protection Officer
Should you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, or should you wish to make enquiries, correct, block or delete data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com
Purpose and legal basis of processing
We collect and process your personal data in order to initiate and implement the relevant contractual relationship. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of the data is Article 6(1)(b) GDPR.
In addition, we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing by mail. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of the data is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
Your personal data will be processed by service providers such as, for example, mail and/or logistics companies that we use to handle orders.
If necessary, your personal data will be processed by IT service providers operating on our behalf.
The following data categories are involved: name, position, address, e-mail address and other business contact details.
For how long will your personal data be stored?
We will store your data for as long as is necessary for order processing, including invoicing, and/or if statutory retention requirements prevent your data from being deleted during the specified period.
Rights of data subjects
You have the following statutory rights as a data subject, insofar as the relevant requirements are met:
- Right of access to personal data relating to you stored by us in accordance with Article 15 GDPR,
- Right to rectification of inaccurate data in accordance with Article 16 GDPR,
- Right to erasure of data stored by us in accordance with Article 17 GDPR,
- Right to restriction of the processing of data stored by us in accordance with Article 18 GDPR,
- Right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 GDPR,
- Right to object in accordance with Article 21 GDPR,
- Right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR, if you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the provisions of the GDPR.
Right to object
In accordance with Article 21 GDPR, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. If you object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, we shall no longer process your personal data for these purposes from the moment at which you object.
You may send your objection to the data controller in any form, e.g. to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org