HR Diagnostics AG places great importance on protecting the privacy of its users. That is why compliance with the German and European data protection regulations is a matter of course for HR Diagnostics. HR Diagnostics therefore reserves the right to adapt the following data protection policy in the future due to technical or legal changes.
1. PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER DATA
Personal data are individual details of personal or factual circumstances of a particular or identifiable natural person (for example email address, name and address).
2. COLLECTION OF DATA
HR Diagnostics undertakes to collect personal data only directly from the user. To the extent that HR Diagnostics collects personal data, this is done only with the consent of the data party and the purpose of the intended use is stated. For every visit to the HR Diagnostics website and every retrieval of content on this website, certain information about this process is temporarily stored and processed in a log file. This includes the access date, the retrieved page or file, the browser software used, and the user's IP address. These data do not allow any direct conclusions to be drawn about the identity of the user. In addition, further processing and evaluation of these data are also carried out in an anonymous form for statistical purposes, for troubleshooting purposes and for the detection of attempts at identity intrusion.
3. HANDLING / TRANSMISSIONThe personal data collected, for example, by the contact form will only be used to answer your inquiries, to deal with contracts made with you and to provide services and the necessary technical administration. No use beyond the purpose or transfer of your personal data to third parties is made.
Exceptions are, on request, transfers to legitimate government agencies as well as transfers to law enforcement authorities in the event of abuse of the offer, in particular inn the case of data intrusion. The data are not used by HR Diagnostics for the benefit of third parties.
“Cookies” are only used by HR Diagnostics as so-called “session cookies” for technical connection management. These “cookies” are regularly active (depending on the browser software used) only until the browser is closed and are accessible only to the website of HR Diagnostics and do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about the identity of the user. HR Diagnostics also undertakes not to take any steps that would allow the user to be identified by means of “cookies” without obtaining their consent.
5. TECHNICAL DATA PROTECTION
HR Diagnostics keeps its servers technically up to date. If technically appropriate, secure transmission channels (SSL connections) are made available for the collection of personal data. The employees involved in the technical maintenance of the systems and third parties have also been committed to secrecy by HR Diagnostics. The servers are stored in closed server cabinets and can neither be reached nor opened by unauthorized persons.
6. INFORMATION RIGHTS, PROCESSING, REVOCATION AND STORAGEHR Diagnostics undertakes to provide at any time, following written request, information on personal data relating to you that is stored at HR Diagnostics.
The consent granted can be revoked at any time with effect for the future and personal data corrected, blocked or deleted. The only exception is the data that HR Diagnostics requires to deal with contracts agreed with you and for technical administration or to enforce rights or third party rights.
If there is a retention obligation, the data are irrevocably deleted immediately after expiry of the statutory storage periods.
You may also at any time revoke consent given regarding the collection, processing and use of your personal data with effect for the future.
The revocation should be addressed to:
HR Diagnostics AG
Phone +49 711 4860 2010
Fax +49 711 4860 2019
7. GOOGLEThis website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the case of the activation of the IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be previously abridged by Google within the Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the US and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage for the website operator. The IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being saved by setting your browser software accordingly; we would, however like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the features of this website. In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data (including your IP address) related to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link.
www.google.com/analytics/terms/en.html or www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html. We would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code ”gat._anonymizeIp();” in order to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).