TRAINING & SEMINARS
Test evaluations and interpretation of results
Our seminar is aimed at JOBMATCHER users, who want to further develop their skill, reach a better understanding of test results and have discussions with other users. The limited number of ten participants guarantees increased expertise and allows all participants to discuss their own individual cases.
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 12:30 pm to 5:00 pm – FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 12:30 pm to 5:00 pm
- Dates available for in-house training on request
Stuttgart, Königstraße 20
249 Euros per person plus VAT
Content of our seminar
- Relevance of professional requirements
- Quality criteria for modern personnel selection
- Advantages of the use of standard groups
- From the test to the result: How does normalization work?
- Interpretation of Z values
- Measuring ranges and process types: an overview
- Faking in online tests – is this a problem?
- The limits of selection based on application documents
- What is the contribution of test procedures, interviews, assessment centres, etc. to the prediction of occupational success?
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Which features can be compensated for?
- When are results (not) consistent?
- Would you like to discuss particular applications you have received? We will be happy to prepare these for the seminar in an anonymous form.